If you’re looking into new pool construction or receiving maintenance for your existing pool, consider the following questions that every pool company worth their salt should be able to answer:
- Will the company handle all of the appropriate zoning and permits necessary for construction?
- Do they provide pool design consulting services?
- Are they licensed and certified to perform the necessary construction?
- Are they aware of the latest industry technologies for maximum efficiency?
- Do they offer guidance for upkeep and maintenance once the project is completed?
- Are they licensed and insured to service your pool on your property?
- Do they have any certifications or professional memberships that underscore their experience?
- Do they work on existing filtration systems that were not installed by their company?
- Will I receive water-testing reports?
- Will they be able to handle common problems in your area?
- Are they able to solve problems efficiently and offer the best upgrades available